PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW CLARIFICATION TEXT
As Ateş Çelik İnşaat Taahhüt Proje Mühendislik Sanayi Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (Hereinafter referred to as Ateş Çelik ), we attach importance to the security of your personal data. With this awareness, we show great sensitivity to the processing and preservation of all kinds of personal data belonging to you in the best possible way and with care. With the awareness of this responsibility, we process your personal data in the capacity of Data Controller within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as the Law) and the relevant legislation within the framework specified below.
Within the scope of the law, data processing refers to all kinds of transactions carried out on data such as obtaining, recording, storing, updating, classifying, sharing, or transferring your personal data through non-automatic means or transferring to them provided that the personal data are fully or partially automated or are part of any data recording system.
1. COLLECTION, PROCESSING, AND PROCESSING PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA
To provide you with high standards of service and depending on the nature of the service provided, within the scope of the following purpose;
- To be able to offer the products and services we offer by the company within the determined legal framework,
- To fulfill the responsibilities of our company arising from the contract and the law completely and accurately,
- To carry out the necessary works by our business units to ensure your benefits from the products and services offered by our company, to customize the products and services according to your demands, usage habits, and needs and recommend them to you,
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the persons who have a business relationship with our company,
- Administrative operations for communication carried out by our company,
- To ensure the physical security and supervision of the company’s locations,
- Evaluation/complaint management processes of customers, reputation research processes, event management, legal compliance process, audit, financial affairs,
- To determine and implement the commercial and business strategies of our company and ensure the execution of our company’s human resources policies,
- To continue the training activities of our company.
We obtain your personal data verbally, in writing, visually, or electronically within the scope of the contract or through physical spaces and similar channels within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the PPD Law.
In this context, the main general and sensitive personal data obtained within the framework of the activities carried out by our entire company and for the above-mentioned purpose are listed below;
- Contact Information
- Location Data
- Personal Information
- Legal Process and Compliance Informationi
- Customer Transaction Information
- Physical Space Security Information
- Transaction Security Information
- Financial Information
- Professional Experience Knowledge
- Audio and Visual Data
- Health Information
- Criminal Conviction and Security Measures
- The navigation information, IP address, browser information obtained during the use of our website, and the location data you transmit with your own consent.
Your personal data listed above and your sensitive personal data may be processed within the scope of the following purposes with the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the PPD Law:
- Performing recruitment processes,,
- Evaluation of candidates,
- Creating the personal file,
- Performing performance evaluation,
- Determining whether it is capable of continuously fulfilling the requirements of the work,
- Carrying out general insurance, private insurance, and other transactions of the persons working within the framework of the employment contract,
- Managing fringe benefits processes, performing periodic health checks, recruitment and exit procedures,
- Realization of rewarding processes,
- Conducting in-house organizations,
- Organizing domestic/international visits
- Performing legal proceedings
- Evaluation of the suggestion and request forms filled in by the customer in line with the request and development of the work.
- Healthy performance of services provided to customers.
- Performing legal proceedings
- Information and documents that may be needed in the management of legal and administrative processes
- Fulfillment of legal obligations
- Execution/ Audit of Business Activities Receiving and Evaluating Their Suggestions for Improvement of Business Processes
- Execution of Logistics Activities
- Execution of Goods/ Service Purchase Processes
- Execution of Goods After Sales Support Services
- Execution of Goods Sales Processes
- Execution of Goods/Services Operation Processes
- Legal requirement
- Settlement of Disputes
Your “Personal and Sensitive Personal Data” mentioned above can be preserved in the physical and electronic archives of Ateş Çelik and external service providers by observing the provisions of the legislation.
2. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Due to and limited to our legal obligations, personal data is shared with courts and other public institutions. In addition, personal data is transferred to contracted third parties in order to provide the services we undertake and to control the quality of the services provided. Necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent violations of rights during data transfer to third parties. However, Ateş Çelik is not responsible for the data protection policies of the third party who receives the personal data and for the violations that occur in the risk area under the responsibility of the third party. Your personal data, within the framework of the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, other legislation, and for the purposes described above, shall be disclosed to our business partners, suppliers, Company officials, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions, and private persons and
- General Directorate of Security and other law enforcement agencies,
- Judicial authorities,
- Your authorized legal representatives,
- Third parties we consult, including lawyers, tax advisors, and auditors we work with,
- Regulatory and supervisory agencies and official authorities,
- Our suppliers, support service providers, archive service providers, and business partners whose services we benefit from or cooperate with (for more detailed information, contact our company in writing) and
They can be shared within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the PPD Law.
3. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data shared with Ateş Çelik are under the supervision and control of Ateş Çelik . In accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation in force, Ateş Çelik has undertaken the responsibility as the data controller to establish the necessary organization and to take and adjust technical measures in order to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility of the information. Being aware of our obligation in this regard, we carry out periodic penetration tests following international and national technical standards on data privacy and in this context, we always update our data processing policies.
4. METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
Your personal data are collected and processed in all kinds of verbal, written, visual or electronic media to carry out all kinds of works including the above-mentioned purposes and the subject of Ateş Çelik activity within the legal framework and to fulfill the legal obligations of Ateş Çelik’in in full and properly. The legal reason for the collection of your data by these persons is the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and other legislation.
You can access our Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy, Personal Data Storage and Destruction Policy, and Visitor Clarification Text through our corporate website.
5. YOUR RIGHTS TO THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the law and relevant legislation;
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- To request information about personal data if they have been processed,
- Accessing and requesting personal health data,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To request that the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred be notified of the correction and/or deletion or destruction of personal data if the personal data are processed incompletely or incorrectly,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of suffering damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, the right to request compensation for the damage.
6. DATA SECURITY AND RIGHT OF APPLICATION
Your personal data is meticulously protected within the technical and administrative possibilities and is provided at a level suitable for possible risks, taking into account the necessary security measures and technological possibilities. Under paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the PPD Law, you may submit your request for exercising your rights mentioned above to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Your request including the necessary information identifying your identity and your explanations regarding your right that you request to exercise from the rights specified in Article 11 of the PPD Law in order to exercise your above-mentioned rights;
By filling out the “Application Form in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data” on our website;
- Can be delivered to ZEYTİNDAĞ MAHALLESİ 2208 NO:1 35720 BERGAMA/İZMİR TÜRKİYE in person,
- It can be sent through a notary public,
- Signed with “Secure electronic signature” and sent to atescelik @hs03.kep.tr via Registered Electronic Mail (KEP) or email@example.com via electronic mail. Our company will conclude the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty (30) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by us.